Dec 17, 2010

It's more butt time!

I made one more diaper, this one is monkeys! I'm pretty sure we are all stocked up on cloth diapers now. I'm pretty sure we were stocked up before I made these last two, but I had to make them, just to know I could. This particular one has jersey in between the microfleece and the PUL. There is also the sewn in insert of on old gerber cloth "diaper" and one layer of flannel. It's pretty slim. I don't have an action shot yet.


Last but not least is what they call a "stash shot." Those in the cloth diaper world will know what I'm talking about. It's pretty much bragging about what is covering their little ones behinds. Here's what is covering my little dude:

That's all for now! Now update on our little lives, hubby and I are currently looking for a place to rent in Lawrence while we're waiting for this house of ours to sell. I don't know how we're going to pay for two places, but Chris thinks we can do it. So we'll see I guess. I'm of course also looking for a job, and Carter is walking around and laughing at new things.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment