Apr 8, 2011

Contest winner and a Guest Blogger!

First off What you all have been waiting for, the contest winner!!!
True Random Number Generator  
Result:
9Powered by RANDOM.ORG 


 Rachel!!!! Congrats! Send me an email or comment on my facebook page to verify you know you won, and to give me some mailing info! 


And Now........



My very first guest blogger is Ashley from Ashley's Original Ornaments! She makes the greatest personalized ornaments! We loves ours so much that we have it out all year round! Here's one she made for my Little man
Isn't it awesome!!! Without further ado here she is! Please check out her Etsy store!

post signature


*Hello, My name is Ashley White.  I am almost 25 years old.  I got married to my High school sweetheart in January 2009.  


We had our little boy in October of 2009.  I went back to work after 10 weeks and decided it wasn't for me, so I am now a SAHM and make Original Ornaments on the side.  My MIL taught me how to make them, and seeing how much our friends and family enjoy them, is so gratifying.


The name Ashley's Original Ornaments just kinda came to me one day.  Because my ornaments are as original as they get, no two are the same. I use DMC embroidery floss and I get all my fabric at JoAnn's because they have the best coupons.


-Tip: I work while my child is sleeping otherwise I have embroidery floss all over my house!
.

If you place an order and mention you saw us at Redheaded Mamas Imagination (RMI) you will get free shipping! 

Thanks! 
Ashley 


disclaimer: there was 15 entries. When I copied and pasted the generator pic it changed it to 100 entries. I don't know why! 

No comments:

Post a Comment